Rosé Mediteranée Cuvée Pinto 2017
Direct from Le Domaine Lucena, in the southern Vaucluse region of France, this rosé was made by good friend, Lucie. It’s brightness and intensity is perfect for the California sun. Bring this refreshing wine along for a warm summer beach day.
- 40% Merlot, 20% Grenache, 40% Cinsault
- Clay, limestone, and sandy soils with characteristic “gallet rond” stones
- Grapes picked early morning to preserve freshness of fruit
- 100% destemmed
- 50% bleed rosé and 50% press rosé
- 14.5% alcohol
- Appearance: deep salmon color with a silver shine. Clear and bright.
- Well balanced, very fruity and crisp. Strawberry and raspberry notes show up immediately. Delicate with a long finish.
- Cool, around 10° C.
- Drink this in spring or summer!
- This rosé is a great wine to enjoy with a salad, or other light food. It is great with snacks as an apertif with friends and family. For a more substantial meal, pair it with grilled fish, or fresh goat cheese (fromage blanc).